MiracuLoss is Your Answer to How to Lose Weight in New Zealand
Those seeking solutions for how to lose weight in New Zealand might be confused about the sheer number of options available. Still, the need exists in New Zealand. As a developed nation, we are the third most overweight population in the world and our health system is heavily impacted by people suffering from weight related illnesses, such as sleep apnoea, high blood pressure, or diabetes. Selecting a solution that is sustainable can, however, can reverse many of these disorders and lead to long-term weight stability and better health.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding How To Lose Weight Safely
You may have a strong desire to lose weight, however, following misguided or outdated advice could jeopardise your weight loss efforts. The result would be that you lose hope, and therefore fail in your efforts.
- Jumping into the latest fad. Fad diets are just that – a fad! And while they may offer tantalising promises of success they seldom, if ever deliver lasting results. Furthermore, fad diets are generally nutritionally unsound and actually deplete your body of essential nutrients making your weight problem worse in the long run.
- Unbalanced or over strenuous exercise programs result in a slower metabolism. Studies show that when you exercise more, your appetite increases to compensate, and if adequate quantities of nutritious foods aren’t readily available your metabolism decreases to compensate. The truth is you can’t out exercise a bad diet!
- Not addressing the real cause of weight gain – insulin resistance. Insulin is the hormone that governs how much fat we store or use for energy. And the more insulin resistant we become the more weight we gain. Most approaches to weight loss actually make insulin resistance worse – which is why most people regain all the weight they lost plus more. What’s needed is an approach like MiracuLoss which improves insulin sensitivity thereby enabling lasting results.
Inadequate nutrition and over exercising are not the only common mistakes; however, they are the basic mistakes many make. The result is a body that finds it easier and easier to gain weight as it becomes harder and harder to lose it.
Tips On How To Achieve Weight Loss
The key to weight loss is to improve insulin sensitivity and decrease appetite. The tricky part is finding a way of dropping the weight, yet not being plagued by hunger cravings.
- Make dietary changes – cut out sugar and refined carbohydrates; Cutting out sugar and refined carbs will help keep your blood sugar more stable. This in turn will reduce the amount of insulin required which can lead to better insulin sensitivity and easier weight management.
- Increase your intake of protein and good fats. Adding more protein and good fats into your diet will help you feel fuller for longer so you won’t need snacks between meals! Less snacks may assist weight loss.
- Reduce stress. The stress hormone cortisol is a fat storage hormone that decreases muscle mass, increases appetite (especially cravings for sweet or starchy foods) and generally makes it far easier to store fat in your abdominal area. Finding healthy ways to unwind and relax each day is an important part of a successful weight loss strategy.
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine. Coffee and other caffeinated drinks stimulate your adrenal system causing a spike in cortisol. And as discussed above, high cortisol levels make it harder to lose weight and far easier to gain.
- Drink more water. Dehydration is a common cause of over-eating. When properly hydrated we have more energy, make better decisions and are less attracted to sweet or starchy foods. Aim for 2 – 2.5 litres of pure water or more each day.
Although far from a complete list, these are some key considerations in reducing your weight. The goal remains the same − to increase insulin sensitivity while decreasing your appetite – resulting in weight loss.
Why Trust MiracuLoss To Help You Achieve Weight Loss?
With over nine years’ experience helping New Zealand women and men lose weight and learn how to keep it off, we base our guidelines on accepted research. Not only is our knowledge passed on to our clients, but our structured coaching programme provides essential support and education, which is personalised for the individual. We have found that by providing the right support for our clients they are empowered to make the life-style changes necessary to achieve lasting results.
Why You Should Use MiracuLoss
Attempting to lose weight is not easy − many people struggle. However, with the health problems and loss of self-confidence that are often associated with being overweight, getting rid of unhealthy fat is of paramount importance. Going it alone may not be the most comfortable or most effective route, resulting in minimal weight loss. We offer an effective solution in the form of a personalised support programme coupled with up to date nutritional and lifestyle education that will equip you for life long success.
Contact us today for a complementary weight loss coaching call and we’ll discuss how our individually structured program could help you shed those unwanted, unhealthy kilos and lead to long-term weight loss success.